The Los Angeles County Coroner has determined that there was cocaine in Whitney Houston's body at the time of her death, but the official cause of death was ruled as an accidental drowning, the Los Angeles Times reports. The coroner added that heart disease and chronic cocaine use were also factors.
According to USA Today, the preliminary toxicology report (a full report is expected in two weeks) also said Marijuana, anti-anxiety drug Xanax, muscle relaxant Flexeril and over-the-counter allergy medication Benadryl were also found in the singer's blood, but those substances did not contribute to her death.
Houston died on Feb. 11 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where she was found unresponsive in the bathtub of her room. It was the day before the GRAMMY Awards and just hours before the lavish pre-GRAMMY party hosted by her longtime mentor Clive Davis.
Friends, family and stars like Tyler Perry, Alicia Keys, Kevin Costner, Stevie Wonder and many more attended (and, in some cases, performed at) Houston's funeral in Newark, NJ, on Feb. 18.