5. So when you checc Wiz Khalifa on Chelsea Lately tonight, you don't have to wonder, "Iz he stoned?"
Checc Me Out On Chelsea Lately Tonite!!! Stoned Az Usual Aug 09 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
4. I couldn't agree more! (I think)
FACT: People who don't accuse other people of not being non-partiers aren't non-partiers. Aug 09 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
3. Gaga looking like a drag queen? Nah, I don't buy it.
Who else sees me channeling @RuPaul on the COVER of VOGUE. If only I was as fierce as you bitch. I did try to come for you with that weave. Aug 09 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
2. Yeasayer capitulate to a detractor's demands.
“@jonahvaron: Yeasayer needs to learn to set boundaries”
Boundaries: never eat undercooked pork. Never do anal on the first date. Aug 09 via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply
1. As Fergie tweets today, DREAD DOG RULES.
PREVIOUSExclusive: Slipknot Singer Doesn't Recall Finishing Set After Passing Out
NEXT Adam Yauch's Will Prohibits Beastie Boys Songs in Adverts
DJ Khaled is staying busy! Label mates Travis Scott and Mariah Carey are seen in the studio with the prolific producer and by the looks of it the three artists are up to something major. Khaled also met up with Migos and assured his fans that the title of his new album is coming out soon!