Rick Ross's The Black Bar Mitzvah mixtape is here, a remarkable fourth release from the Bawse in 2012. And while it's entirely recycled beats, there's fun to be had. Still no answer as to whether Rozay will do an onstage Bar Mitzvah or showcase a menorah during his upcoming tour, but here are the 10 things we did learn.
- Ciroc and Reebok rhyme really well.
- Ross emphatically hopes you to understand that a) his Wingstop restaurant is now open for business in Miami, b) God Forgives, I Don't is en route to platinum status, c) the Maybach Music Group Tour is starting soon, and d) pal Meek Mill definitely has an album coming out this month.
- The Bawse would like to be excised from future Forbes lists; he will only accept inclusion on lists full of mega-moguls like those who "own Vegas."
- Ross approves of Kanye's production tweaks to Young Chop/Chief Keef's "I Don't Like"—he spits on the Yeezy version here.
- Also getting a hearty, Rozay-sized approval: Kanye and G.O.O.D. Music's Cruel Summer in general. Three tracks made it to the Bar Mitzvah.
- Ross doesn't give a sh-t about your flow. He'll bring his own, most times avoiding the original cadences.
- Diddy apparently told Ross that after Biggie Smalls, he's the best ever.
- Whether or not he's acquainted with your mother is a method Ross will use to gauge closeness.
- Hot 97 DJ Peter Rosenberg is happy to do a skit as a rabbi presiding over Ross's day of becoming a Jewish man.
- Rick Ross recently acquired an iPhone 5, Kanye's Air Yeezys and a $12 million boat.
Snag The Black Bar Mitzvah at DatPiff. It's free. It's a mixtape. And below, watch Rick Ross tell Fuse about his favorite tattoos.