After reading a list Snoop Dogg Instagrammed of 20 bullet points explaining why one should vote for President Obama and not Mitt Romney come November, I feel like I wasted 90 minutes last Wednesday evening watching the presidential debates. Because this clearly well-researched list gives the undecided citizen 20 inarguable points to base your vote on.
Here are the 5 most convincing highlights from a list we can't run on the site:
5. "Why I'm not voting for Romney: This muthaf—ka's name is Mitt."
4. "Why I'm voting for Obama: He's hugged Beyonce before and sniffed her neck."
3. "Why I'm not voting for Romney: He interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. B-tch I will beat the sh-t out of you."
2. "Why I'm voting for Obama: Michelle got a fat ass." [Barack will be delighted to find out that Snoop noticed.]
1. "Why I'm not voting for Romney: He reminds me of every boss I ever hated."
Please, Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewart: Get the Dogg-Lion on one of your shows ASAP to dissect this list in detail.