5. This is a hilarious tweet, regardless of its veracity.
man, what the fuck... i just got kicked out of Linda Perrys place coz i said hey, whats goin on... Nov 26 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
4. Questlove weighs in on the Chris Brown Twitter ugliness.
@questloveQuesto of The Roots
The Opposite Of Love is Indifference. that said? Stop provoking people you don't care about on twitter folks. why even follow em? #Breezy Nov 26 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
3. After the U.S. State Department rescinded its plan to send Andrew W.K. to Bahrain as an ambassador of good vibes, Mr. W.K. responded with party-poise.
I'm just blown away. After a year of planning, the US State Dept. just canceled my Middle East trip because I'm too party. Nov 26 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
2. Aimee Mann imagines the post-production shell-shock for Lifetime's much-tweeted, mostly despised Liz & Dick movie starring Lindsay Lohan.
I get the feeling the phrase "It is what it is" was said a lot in the editing room. #lizanddick Nov 26 via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply
1. Well, one person liked it.
@ladygagaLady Gaga @lindsaylohan you did a beautiful job on Liz & Dick, Let no one bring u down, Liz didnt, they always try to knock the greats down a few pegs Nov 26 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
So spooky! Chris Brown gives us a peek into his dark side with some interesting looking contacts. Was Chris very excited for Halloween that he just had to get into the spirit early? Or maybe he was just having some fun for his girlfriend's birthday.