Fuse Music Week Z100's Jingle Ball

"How Bad Is Your Bieber Fever?" and Other Hilariousness Overheard at Jingle Ball

The fact that we heard anything besides screaming is an accomplishment
 / 
Angela Cranford for MSG

We overheard so much stuff at Z100's Jingle Ball on Friday, and most of it was the shrieking native to a teenage girl who's just seen her favorite pop star in the flesh: Justin Bieber, One Direction, Taylor Swift and The Wanted, among others. We also heard a bunch of hilarious one-liners, mostly because the crowd was about 80 percent 12- to 16-year-olds with the other 20 percent consisting of their very selfless parents.

Enjoy our favorite overheard quotes from Jingle Ball.

"I nearly got pushed down the stairs by a bunch of girls!" - A 30-something man who might have accidentally gotten lost inside Madison Square Garden

"I'm still shaking and I only saw my least favorite," - An anonymous One Direction fan after a backstage sighting. (She might also be known as the person writing this post.)

"Hi. I'm Taylor," - Taylor Swift to the audience, who still can't believe that she's Taylor Swift

"Uh...This is awesome," - fun.'s Nate Ruess took the words out of everyone's mouth during their set

"THIS IS MY JAM," - someone's mom re: The Wanted's "I'm Glad You Came." #coolmomalert

"Now sing it so loud that they can hear us from space!" - Jason Mraz during his adorable cover of Bob Marley's "Everything's Gonna Be Alright"

"Okay, fine. He can dance," - A dad about Ne-Yo

"THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!" - Someone who looked like a 7-year-old who was probably telling the truth

"You gotta move back or this confetti machine is going to blow up in your face!" - The guy running the confetti machine

"I got Beiber fever!" - Backstage Security Guard 1
"How bad is it?" - Backstage Security Guard 2

User Comments

Advertisement

Photo of the day

June 23: Jack White's Really Rooting for the Home Team

June 23: Jack White's Really Rooting for the Home Team

Were the Cubs down or something? Jack White was spotted at last night's baseball game between the Chicago Cubs and San Diego Padres looking absolutely miserable. The Cubbies pulled out a 6-0 win over San Diego last night so the White Stripe ideally should have been enjoying himself in spite of the team's current 41-57 record. 

Advertisement