If you're having one of those "off days" where you feel mentally out of sorts and don't know why, you should probably hold off on watching the Knife's new music video. If not—and if you have a high-tolerance or insatiable thirst for off-the-wall craziness—you should check out the short film for the Knife's new song. Immediately.
"Full of Fire," the first taste from the Swedish electronic duo's upcoming fourth album Shaking the Habitual, is a breathtakingly bizarre banger: The hypnotic darkness of the pulsating music is matched only by the exhilarating imagery courtesy of Marit Östberg. FYI, Östberg is a Swedish director who previously helmed a feminist-pornographic short film that Fever Ray (the side project of the Knife's Karin Dreijer Andersson) scored.
If you don't have the time or the inclination to sit down and experience 10 minutes of batsh-t movie magic, here's our fast-forward cheat sheet to the 10 must-see parts of the Knife's "Full of Force" video.
1. 0:24 NSFW cross-dressing granny (If that's your thing)
2. 2:00 Awesome leopard-print tights on a gender-bending hottie
3. 3:00 Motorcycle S&M bondage games
4. 4:35 Fishbowl camera shot from the perspective of dirty dishes
5. 5:00 A woman in red peeing between cars in broad daylight (hey, if you gotta go, you gotta go)
6. 5:18 Granny's wine glass smashing spree
7. 5:58 Be kind, rewind: Watch shattered wine glasses reassemble in mid-air
8. 7:09 Military strike-breaker erotically handcuffs punk protester
9. 8:01 Surprise! The typically camera-shy siblings of the Knife make a rare cameo in their own video as a wine-drinking couple. (Yes, Karin Dreijer Andersson sort of looks like Julianne Moore in The Big Lebowski).
10. 9:18 Hear the Knife reference Salt-N-Pepa!! "Let's talk about gender baby, let's talk about you and me."