"I didn’t go to no music school. I went to the school of f-cking life."
- Mariah to her fellow judges after a girl from Berklee College of Music auditioned. Naturally, she spoke it loud enough that the exiting contestant might still hear it.
"We can have accessories? If I would have known that I would've brought my dog. Alright, that’s the last thing I’m going to say."
- Mariah commenting on Nicki's fur-covered hat
Mariah: It’s a quote from Mean Girls. If you knew Mean Girls, you’d know it.
Nicki: I know Mean Girls.
Mariah: Then who said, "I wanna lose three pounds." Which character, what’s her name?
Nicki: You know something....
Mariah: What? I just want to know.
Wildly Unqualified Singer: People want a character.
Mariah: You mean like a superhero?
"If she called me something that begins with a 'B' and ends in an 'itch', I rebuke it."
- Mariah speaking to everyone and no one in particular after Nicki called her a "bitch" between clenched teeth
"Have you ever considered being a DJ? You can still deal with music but you don’t necessarily have to be a singer."
- Mariah's version of letting someone down easy
"Who said I had fun? I had a little fun."
- Mariah's assessment of her first day on the job after Randy Jackson rhetorically asked, "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?"
Givenchy's creative director and FOK (Friend of Kanye) Ricardo Tisci has announced Erykah Badu as the new face of the high-end fashion line. Makes perfect, beautiful sense to us.