Justin Bieber has a heavy heart over his failed relationship with Selena Gomez, and all those emotions come flowing out in “Nothing Like Us,” a just-releaseed new track about Gomez from his upcoming Believe Acoustic album.
The vulnerable piano ballad gives us inside details on the megastars' relationship. His lyrics even suggest Gomez cut him off, "Girl why would you push me away? / Lost in confusion, like an illusion / You know I’m used to making your day."
The Biebs may have also revealed darker problems with 20-year-old Gomez. “Have you been drinking? / To take all the pain away? / I wish I could give you what you deserve.”
Other lines tell how Bieber lost a real companion, “You know there’s no one I can relate to / I know we won’t find a love that’s so true.”
Ouch. Just when our wounds over pop music’s it couple were closing, “Nothing Like Us” rips the bandage right off.
And in Bieber's interview with Billboard he reveals even more private details. Check out the five juiciest below.
1. Bieber's Truly Heartbroken: "I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been," he said. "I'm trying to get through what I'm going through."
2. He's Bummed About That Grammy Snub: “My whole life I've dreamed of winning a Grammy. At this point, the excitement of that has gone down.
3. Is He Stalking Selena?: “There's so many rumors," he said. "People say I call Selena every day and she won't pick up the phone or I'm chasing her down, and these are all fake stories.”
4. Will Bieber's Star Power Ever Fade? “I think that, if I'm not on top. it would be because I didn't want to be. It would be a time when I wanted to take a break and do movies or take a break and raise a family.”
5. Does Bieber Have Regrets? “I don't have any regrets. I live and I learn. My mom says, 'You got to learn the hard way, don't you?' That's me. I learn the hard way. But it's about how I pick myself up and be better and stronger.”
Listen to "Nothing Like Us" at Billboard!