Having Skrillex hair is all fun and games (right, Avril?) until someone's locks go up in flames.
Skrillex, the inventor of Skrillex hair, experienced quite the scare on Tuesday when he blew out the candles on his 25th birthday cake at an L.A. club and his hair caught fire.
Maybe it was all the flashes from the iPhones in his face, or maybe he had one too many Red Bull Vodkas, but when the DJ's hair fell into his cake and caught on fire, it took Skrillex a minute to back up and put it out. But then he laughed, and his friends laughed, and we laughed and everything was fine.
Happy belated, Skrillex! May your luscious locks shine on near-tragedy-free for another year.
Watch Skrillex set his hair on fire blowing out his birthday candles!
What kind of time warp?! '90s (and early 2000s) rock icons Fred Durst, Scott Weiland and Mark McGrath get photobombed by '70s icon Wayne Newton, aka Mr. Las Vegas. This should be all these guys' Christmas cards.