If you are one of the precious few who feels Nelly's dalliances with country-rap just aren't silly enough, then today is your lucky day: LL Cool J and Brad Paisley have teamed up for a jaw-dropping track entitled "Accidental Racist."
On its face, a twangy country ballad featuring everyone's favorite Grammy host rapping about healing strained race relations in the South seems... well, bound to fail. But in real life, the resulting collaboration turned out far stupider than you could possible expect.
If you're not up for a six-minute track that tackles topical issues like Reconstruction and Robert E. Lee, we grabbed our lasso and rounded up the 7 Stupidest Lines from "Accidental Racist" for you.
7) LL Cool J: "The relationship between the Mason-Dixon needs some fixin'"
6) Brad Paisley: "It ain't like I can walk a mile in someone else's skin"
5) LL Cool J: "R.I.P. Robert E. Lee"
4) Brad Paisley: "Red flag on my chest is like the elephant in the corner of the South / And I just walked him in the room"
3) LL Cool J: "If you don't judge my gold chains, I'll forget the iron chains"
2) Brad Paisley: "To the man that waited on me at Starbucks, I hope you understand / When I put on that T-shirt the only thing I meant to say is / 'I'm a Skynyrd fan'"
1) LL Cool J: "If you don't judge my du-rag, I won't judge your red flag"
If you're feeling brave, listen to it below.