1. Who/what inspired you to become a dancer?
My mom inspired me to dance because she was a dancer. She placed me in dance class at an early age, and I fell in love with the stage and dancing.
2. What's your absolute favorite song to sing in the shower?
Actually, when I'm in the shower, I get inspired to write my own songs because it's peaceful. I come up with my own lyrics, and I sing them!
3. If you could duet/perform with one person in the world, whom would it be?
4. What's an embarrassing thing that happened to you on stage?
My most embarrassing performance would have to be when I was 15, and I was invited to sing my first single at Top Dog Club in New Jersey. When I went on stage to sing, I didn’t know it, but the mic was off the entire performance!
5. Last song you listened to?
6. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Best piece of advice I've been given would have to be to forgive people. I've been given this advice from reading The Bible.
7. If Netflix were to recommend a "theme" of suggested titles to you, what theme would that be?
Oh, gosh, I'd have to say horror and comedy would be the most suggested titles for me on Netflix. My go-to shows to watch are The Twilight Zone, The Office and New Girl.
8. What has been your proudest career moment so far?
My proudest career moment so far would be performing my original music on Saturday Morning Fever/Fuse.
9. Favorite Philly dish?
One night, I went out to dinner with my mom, great friend/castmate Marissa and her mom to a restaurant called Tierra Columbiana, and I ordered empanadas. I don't think that's a Philly dish, but it’s my favorite dish that I had in Philly!
10. Favorite reality show?
My favorite reality show would have to be The Little Couple, an adorable show with genuine, loving people.
Be sure to catch Saturday Morning Fever Wednesdays at 11/10c, and check out Fuse's exclusive character spotlight on Tina below: