1. Who/what inspired you to become a dancer?
Well, I like to think of myself as more of an entertainer than a "dancer" because I also sing, but what inspires me the most is the sheer love of music and how it makes me feel. To me, dancing and singing are the best ways to express yourself.
2. What's your absolute favorite song to sing in the shower?
"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. Not only is it my favorite song to sing in the shower, it's also my favorite song, period.
3. If you could duet/perform with one person in the world, whom would it be?
4. What's an embarrassing thing that happened to you on stage?
Well, it wasn't on stage, but it happened during a rehearsal right before a really big show. There was a scene where I jumped into the middle of a dance battle and freestyled, but my pants were too tight and split right down the middle. Unfortunately, my "situation" came right out.
5. Last song you listened to?
"Come Together" by The Beatles on my iPod. Big fan of them as well.
6. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
It was actually told to a little kid by his uncle, and I recently overheard it at an event. The uncle said to "make sure you live in the present." In this day and age, we tend to get so caught up in our technique—Facebook, Twitter, Instagram—that we miss out on some great moments and that life is really about the moments we make.
7. If Netflix were to recommend a "theme" of suggested titles to you, what theme would that be?
8. What has been your proudest career moment so far?
Making it as a co-star on Saturday Morning Fever—feels like everything I've done career-wise has led me to this. The fact that I'm able to showcase my talent and everything I've learned as an entertainer is amazing. I'm ready to show the world what I can do.
9. Favorite Philly dish?
Obviously, Philly cheesesteaks!!!!! Hahaha.
10. Favorite reality show?
Catch the season finale of Saturday Morning Fever Wednesday at 11/10c, and check out Fuse's exclusive character spotlight on Jesse below: