1. You mentioned playing football with an all-deaf team. How did that situation come about, and what was it like running plays with teammates who couldn't communicate with you?
Playing with that team was a fun experience. To be honest, I didn't even know they were deaf or what being deaf was; I was six years old. I just knew something was different about them by the way they communicated with each other. During that time, I actually learned a bit of sign language myself.
2. Most underrated G-Unit member, and why?
Back when G-Unit was on top of the music industry, I only paid attention to 50 Cent and The Game. Lloyd Banks and Young Buck were real hot on a couple tracks, but I knew 50 and Game were the only ones who were gonna flourish out of that group. So I would probably say The Game was the most underrated simply because I don't think people thought that he would still be relevant today.
3. If you could only listen to one Lil Wayne song for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
This is an impossible question to answer. Lil Wayne has way too many hits to just single out one, but if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose "Tha Mobb," the intro to Tha Carter ll.
4. In hip-hop, who's got next?
In hip-hop I would have to say Kendrick Lamar has next. Young Thug is my favorite artist right now, and he's also on that same pedestal, but the lyrical content that K-Dot has been delivering to us...I'd have to say he is the king of hip-hop.
5. Which song would accompany your highlight reel?
6. Since you weren't shy about admitting that you listen to T-Swift and Biebs, name your top songs from both.
7. How has Riverside shaped your music interests?
Growing up in Riverside, CA, had me bumping all types of West Coast music, but my father lives in Atlanta, so I also kept up with all of the Dirty South music as well. So I basically listen to everything.
8. If you were to play a rapper (living or dead) in a film, whom would it be, and why?
If I had to play an artist in a film, I would probably want to play Drake or Future. They just seem like they have fun lifestyles, and they are both talented, creative, and really enjoy what they do.
9. Dream Super Bowl Halftime Show performer(s)?
Check out an interview clip with Dres below, and don't miss The Lineup every Saturday at 6/5c on Fuse!