NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 19: Kesha leaves the New York State Supreme Court on February 19, 2016 in New York City. Sony has ref
James Devaney/GC Images

Kesha's legal battle with Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald has taken a turn, as a New York judge has reportedly dismissed her case against Sony. According to TMZ, the singer's emergency order of getting out her contract with the producer and claims of being enslaved by the record label have both been thrown out. 

The judge said that producers other than Dr. Luke would have been made available to her through Sony, but felt Kesha was being "unreasonable" by not accepting the offer. In regards to her statements of being a hate crime victim, the judge allegedly said:

"Although [Luke's] alleged actions were directed to Kesha, who is female, [her claims] do no allege that [Luke] harbored animus toward women or was motivated by gender animus when he allegedly behaved violently toward Kesha. Every rape is not a gender-motivated hate crime."

This case dismissal means that it won't be taken to trial in New York, but Kesha still has a lawsuit pending in Los Angeles against Dr. Luke. Last week, the artist claimed that she was given a chance to leave her contract only if she publicly apologized for accusing the producer of rape and emotional abuse. This was revealed a few weeks after Kesha appealed an injunction denial.

Click here to read our conversation with a legal expert about Kesha's court case.