It seems the closer we come to the election, the more issues that pop up for Donald Trump. Now, the Republican presidential candidate is being taken down via his Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Deadline has footage of a man dressed as a city construction worker smashing Trump's iconic square on Hollywood Blvd to smitherines with a sledgehammer and pick-ax early this morning. They add, "The man, who told Deadline his name was Jamie Otis, said he was trying to extract the star to auction it off and raise funds for the women who have come forward to accuse Trump of sexually assaulting them over the decades."

Watch the noble cause here.

Follow-up reports say the star wasn't totally excavated, but Trump's name was entirely hammered away. 

This is the latest attack on the former Apprentice host's Walk of Fame star after a reverse swastika was painted on it in January followed by a mute sign painted over in June. This summer, an L.A. artist created a tiny, razor-wire wall around the star as a knock to Trump's promise to build a wall along the Mexico border. Meanwhile, 11 women have so far claimed Trump had sexual harassed them in one way or another since his rise to fame. The candidate has said he will sue these accusers after the Nov. 8 election.

Watch Fuse report from inside the Republican National Convention with Trump supporters and critics below: