NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The Promotion is comprised of four (4) individual daily sweepstakes (each a “Daily Sweepstakes”) taking place at the following dates and times (each having a “Sweepstakes Period”):
a. Day 1 Sweepstakes: Beginning at noon CT on March 13, 2013 and ending at 1:00:00 PM CT on March 13, 2013;
b. Day 2 Sweepstakes: Beginning at noon CT on March 14, 2013 and ending at 1:00:00 PM CT on March 14, 2013;
c. Day 3 Sweepstakes: Beginning at noon CT on March 15, 2013 and ending at 1:00:00 PM CT on March 15, 2013; and
d. Day 4 Sweepstakes: Beginning at noon CT on March 16, 2013 and ending at 1:00:00 PM CT on March 16, 2013.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to U.S. residents who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of Promotion entry and reside within fifty (50) miles of 1101 East 5th Street, Austin, TX 78702 (the “Venue”). Employees, officers and directors of Fuse Networks LLC and The Fader, Inc. (collectively, the “Sponsors”), Madison Square Garden, L.P., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (each a “Promotion Party” and collectively the “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During any Sweepstakes Period, entrant may enter the Promotion using the following method(s):
(a) Visit www.twitter.com and log on to your account [If entrant does not have a Twitter account, entrant may visit www.twitter.com to create one. A Twitter account is free. Twitter’s Terms of Service (http://twitter.com/tos) and all other terms and conditions apply. Entrant must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account to obtain additional entries in the Sweepstakes. Updates sent to and/or from twitter.com using a wireless phone or other mobile device may incur additional charges. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans.]; (b) After logging on to your account, if you are not already a follower of http://twitter.com/fusehiphophq, you must visit http://twitter.com/fusehiphophq and become a follower by clicking on the “FOLLOW” button [Note: There is no charge to become a follower of Fuse, and becoming a follower of Fuse is solely for the purpose of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment and may be discontinued following the process]; and
(c) Using Twitter’s retweet function, you must retweet to your account the exact tweet as indicated by the Sponsors’ Twitter account and must include the hashtag “#hustletothefront” (the “Entry”).
Limit of one (1) entry per person per Daily Sweepstakes. Each entrant may post unlimited tweets to his/her account that include the Twitter handle “@fusehiphophq;” however, each entrant will only receive credit for one (1) Daily Sweepstakes Entry during each Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in entrant’s disqualification by Sponsors from the Sweepstakes, including all associated entries being voided. Entries generated by mechanical, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process shall be void. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged by Sponsors or returned to entrant. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
4. DAILY SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES, ODDS AND DRAWING: One (1) potential winner (each a “Daily Winner”) will be selected in a randomized drawing conducted upon the conclusion of each Sweepstakes Period during the Promotion Period from all eligible entries received during the respective Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. One (1) prize will be available to be awarded for each Daily Sweepstakes (each a “Daily Sweepstakes Prize”), consisting of the following:
Admission for winner and one (1) guest to the Fader Fort music event located at the Venue. Each winner and his/her guest will receive one (1) wristband for entry into the Fader Fort and will be escorted to the front of the Fader Fort waiting line by a representative of Sponsors. Entry into the Fader Fort is guaranteed only for the day corresponding to the Daily Sweepstakes for which winner was randomly selected. Entry into the Fader Fort for any subsequent days shall be at the sole discretion of Sponsors.
Total ARV of each Daily Sweepstakes Prize: $100.00
Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsors, may apply. If a Daily Winner cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Daily Sweepstakes Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time permitting, an alternate Daily Winner will be chosen.
5. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential Daily Winner will be notified using the direct message feature on Twitter to contact his/her Twitter account from which the Entry was made. If a potential Daily Winner does not respond within thirty (30) minutes from such Twitter notification from Sponsors, the potential Daily Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Daily Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries received. Each potential Daily Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release prior to receipt of prize. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential Daily Winner is not in compliance with these rules, the applicable prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate Daily Winner will be selected. If a potential Daily Winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the applicable prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on such Daily Winner set forth herein.
6. PRIZE LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS: Each winner and his/her guest must be able to claim his/her prize at the Venue no later than 5:00:00 PM CT on the day specified by Sponsors. If a winner cannot claim his/her prize at the location and on the date and time specified herein or otherwise specified by Sponsors, his/her prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Entrants that are discovered during prize verification to have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Promotion entries generated by automated means and Promotion entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All Promotion entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Daily Sweepstakes Prizes will only be awarded by Sponsors upon each potential winners’ verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and final approval by Sponsors. All prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Daily Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If any portion of any Daily Prize is cancelled, postponed or not available for any reason, Sponsors will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof, the remainder of the applicable Daily Prize will be awarded, and Sponsors will have no further obligation to the applicable Daily Winner. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Sponsors are responsible only for delivery of the Daily Prizes and shall not be responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS OF ENTRIES: Each Daily Winner, by entry into the Promotion, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsors and their designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph (including Twitter profile pictures, if applicable), voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in any manner and with any materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. All entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors shall be binding and final.
8. RELEASE: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, Promotion messages, tweets or emails; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of any prize or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any Sponsor website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or any Sponsor website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsors, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsors’ sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsors, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Daily Winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. Sponsors, MSG Holdings, L.P., Twitter and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Daily Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsors, and hereby acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Daily Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Daily Prize.
9. DISCLAIMER: The Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsors may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsors’ sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsors determine to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsors; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 4.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsors, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
11. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on Daily Prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with any prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Daily Winners. A 1099 tax form may be issued to each Promotion winner.
12. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of Promotion winners, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 1, 2013 to: “Hustle to the Front Sweepstakes” c/o Fuse Networks LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10001, for receipt no later than May 1, 2013. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
SPONSORS: Fuse Networks LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001 and The Fader, Inc., 71 West 23rd St., Floor 13, New York, NY 10010
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSORS AND NOT TO TWITTER. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PLEASE DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS TO SPONSORS AND NOT TO TWITTER.