New York, N.Y. and Los Angeles, Calif. – February 2, 2016 – Fuse (www.fuse.tv), a national television network for the fast-growing, multicultural and Latino audience today announced The Lineup, a new unscripted series showcasing the music that influences the everyday lives of some of the biggest names in sports. The series premieres Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 9pm ET/PT, but viewers will get a sneak peek at The Lineup on Saturday, February 6 at 9pm ET/PT. The Lineup is a co-production between LeBron James' and Maverick Carter's SpringHill Entertainment and Language Media. Carter and Scott "DJ Skee" Keeney are Executive Producers.
Featuring top athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR and more, The Lineup take viewers through the playlist of songs that get them pumped for games, push them through their workouts and chill them out when it's time to relax. Before taking the field on Super Bowl Sunday, Panthers wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. will take viewers through the hits that helped forge a winning season. The series premiere also features ESPN’s Marcellus Wiley and Jaguars tight end Marcedes Lewis.
"The Lineup is the latest show in our new slate of fun, relevant programming for the culturally aware, music-loving millennial," said Lynnette Ramirez, SVP, original content, Fuse Media. "We are very excited to offer sports fans a new way to connect with their favorite athletes and to celebrate the artists and videos that help motivate them on and off the field."
Athletes featured on The Lineup include:
· Dres Anderson (NFL - currently with the San Francisco 49ers)
· Donovan Carter (played football for UCLA; stars on HBO’s Ballers)
· Connor Coffin (Pro Surfer)
· Ted Ginn Jr. (NFL - currently with the Carolina Panthers)
· Dee Gordon (MLB - currently with the Miami Marlins)
· Marcedes Lewis (NFL - currently with Jacksonville Jaguars)
· Angel McCoughtry (WNBA - currently with Atlanta Dream, was on Team USA in 2012 Olympics)
· Marcellus Wiley (former NFL player; ESPN sportscaster)
· Seema Sudaker (Pro-Golfer)
· Bubba Wallace (NASCAR driver)
· Stevie Williams (Pro Skateboarder)
· Lou Williams (NBA - currently with the LA Lakers)
Fuse (www.fuse.tv) is a national television network for the wide-ranging tastes and attitudes of the fast-growing, multicultural and Latino 18-34 audience. The network re-launched September 30, 2015, expanding beyond music with original programming that reflects a new attitude that is sexy, edgy, relevant and honest. Fuse is currently available in more than 70 million households, and reaches consumers across multiple other platforms, from video on demand to online, mobile, social media and live events.
Lisa Lugassy Elina Adut
Fuse Media The Lippin Group