14 People You'll See at Every Festival
To get you in the festival mindset, we're running through the 14 types of people we can guarantee you'll meet at any music festival this summer. From body painters to boob flashers to Waldo himself, these are the characters who pop up everywhere from Ultra in Miami to Bonnaroo in Tennessee.
Watch new episodes of Fuse's digital series Listology every Tuesday at 1PM ET right here on Fuse.tv.
14. Grown Men in Animal Pajamas!
13. People Who Need to Put More Clothes On...
and people who REALLY need to put more clothes on...
12. Hula Dancers
Is it a sport? Is it a dance? Who-la cares?
11. The Mud People...
10. Parents Trying to be "Cool"...
and kids too cool for school.
9. That Mostly Naked Guy Showing Off His "Moves"
8. White people dressed like Native Americans...
7. Body Painters
Distant cousins of the mud people.
6. Dudes Who Just Wanna Mosh!
5. Boob Flashers
Look up more!
4. Those Who Can't Let the Raver Look Go
Very distant cousin of the mud people.
So that's where. But why?
1. And Inevitably...
that guy with a tall hat in the front row, blocking your view.
Happy festival season! Check out Fuse's 20 must-see festivals for 2014.