5. PlayStation really wants to know if Soulja Boy is playing PlayStation Vita right now:
@PlayStationPlayStation @souljaboy Hey dude! What's your favorite Vita game so far? Apr 17 via SocialEngage Favorite Retweet Reply
4. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz expresses a common frustration:
@petewentzPete Wentz - RE:PETE
Nothing like being behind someone who leaves their turn signal on. Like does it not bother you or are you too stupid to notice? Apr 17 via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply
3. Riff Raff is ready to hit the ivory tower:
@RiFFRaFF_SODMGRiFF RaFF SODMG
SiGN A PETiTiON AT YOUR COLLEGE SO THAT RiFF RAFF CAN BE THE DEAN OF YOUR COLLEGE Apr 17 via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply
2. Kanye West's fake Twitter addresses Hologram Tupac's Twitter:
Yo Hologram Tupac, I’m real happy for you and I’ma let you finish but Obi-Wan Kenobi was one of the best holograms of all time!!!!!!! Apr 17 via web Favorite Retweet Reply
1. Erykah Badu only tweets during PMS:
I only tweet during PMS Apr 17 via TwitBird Favorite Retweet Reply
PREVIOUSWhy Does The-Dream Have a Blond Beard?
NEXT Can Metal Be Mainstream Again?
Keep up to date with the latest news by subscribing to our newsletter.
The GRAMMYs are just around the corner and a slew of new artists like SZA, Khalid and Julia Michaels are looking to break big this year. Are Best New Artist nods in their future? Check out the new issue of Billboard to find out their chances...