So much has changed for our little Justin Bieber. He's no longer that kid strumming guitar for quarters on the street in Stratford, Canada anymore—the dude's 18 now and he released his second album, Believe, this week. Where does the time go?
Fuse caught up with Justin recently and while he admits that he's older and wiser now, he still misses his mom. All together now: Awwww! Above, Justin admits, "I'm 18, I moved out, there's more responsibility, so that's cool but, you know... I miss my mom."
Justin also chatted about a few collabos he's been working on (see the video below): his song with Lil Wayne, "Backpack," which Justin reveals will be featured on the Believe repackage, and "Beauty And The Beat," his Believe duet with Nicki Minaj. As for his ultimate dream collabo? That title goes to Michael Jackson.
How adorable is it that Justin misses his mom? More importantly, how insane would an MJ/JB collabo would be? Sound off in the comments below. Want more Bieber? Catch Fuse's Justin Bieber Takeover, all day on July 21.
- Justin Bieber Talks About His More Mature Sound for 'Believe'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing (And Dance To!) "Call Me Maybe"
- Justin Bieber Misses His Mom, Collaborated With Lil Wayne
- What's Justin Bieber's Definition of Love?
- Bieber Exclusive: "I Believe Jesus Died for My Sins"
- Photos: Justin Bieber Live
- Photos: Justin Bieber's Hair Through the Years