If you were wondering where Justin Bieber got the inspiration for his new album Believe, we're going to tell you. Because that's our job.
When Bieber recently stopped by Fuse, he took some questions from the audience ('cause he's sweet like that). After a fan asks Justin how he established his more mature sound for his album Believe, Justin explains, "There was not a sound in mind...I was trying to discover my sound and figure out where I wanted to go with my album because I knew I had to do something different and something exciting." Justin also reveals that he "made sure to use very hard drums," which producer Rodney Jerkins helped him with. Dude's got friends in high places.
Check out more of Justin Bieber discussing the sound of his new album in the video above, let us know your thoughts in the comments and make sure to watch our all-day Justin Bieber takeover on July 21!
- Justin Bieber Talks About His More Mature Sound for 'Believe'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing (And Dance To!) "Call Me Maybe"
- Justin Bieber Misses His Mom, Collaborated With Lil Wayne
- What's Justin Bieber's Definition of Love?
- Bieber Exclusive: "I Believe Jesus Died for My Sins"
- Photos: Justin Bieber Live
- Photos: Justin Bieber's Hair Through the Years