Finally, Justin Bieber is revealing his biggest sex secret! OK, not really, but the "Boyfriend" singer opened up to Rolling Stone (via PressParty) about doing the deed, and the pop star is totally okay with it...but only if you're in love: "I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you're in love with."
The question of sex and virginity is one of the toughest for a teen idol to answer (cough, Britney Spears), but Bieber was diplomatic with his response. He kept it personal, but vague—media training 101, folks.
Speaking of media training (segues!), Timbaland might want to brush up on the basics. When E! Online asked the hitmaker if he was going to perform at friend and collaborator Justin Timberlake's wedding to Jessica Biel, Timbaland responded, "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to perform at Justin Bieber's wedding. He's getting married to that girl Selena Gomez." While we think (and selfishly hope) Timb was joking, he probably incited many a sob from teen girls all over the world. And maybe one grown woman writing this story.
What do you think about Justin Bieber's sex advice? Let us know in the comments.
- Justin Bieber Talks About His More Mature Sound for 'Believe'
- Justin Bieber Praises Young Money
- Photos: Justin Bieber Hangs Out With Fans in NYC
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing (And Dance To!) "Call Me Maybe"
- Justin Bieber Misses His Mom, Collaborated With Lil Wayne
- What's Justin Bieber's Definition of Love?
- Bieber Exclusive: "I Believe Jesus Died for My Sins"
- Photos: Justin Bieber Live
- Photos: Justin Bieber's Hair Through the Years