Lady Gaga unloaded a whole bunch of F-bombs on her former assistant, Jennifer O'Neill, in a Manhattan courtroom yesterday. O'Neill filed a lawsuit against Gaga in late 2011 after claiming that the "Born This Way" singer owes her an incredible $393,000 in unpaid overtime, plus damages. Gaga claims the job never offered O'Neill overtime and that "this whole case is bullsh-t" because O'Neill knew that when she agreed to work for her.
Besides getting an inside glimpse into what it's like to work for Lady Gaga—her assistants make $75,000 annually, they should be required to have a "certain amount of knowledge and, like, academia about, like, their jobs," Terry Richardson is literally always around, etc.—we also learned that Gaga is a stone cold shark in the courtroom!
Gaga called O'Neill a "f-cking hood rat" who thinks "she's the queen of the universe," among other things. Many other things—here are the eight bitchiest things Gaga said about her ex-assistant:
8. "[She used] my YSL discount without my permission."
7. "By the way, she was asleep until 12:00 most of the time."
6. "She doesn't even see what a luxury [this lifestyle] is, but she thinks it’s owed to her for no reason."
5. "[My assistants] don’t get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f-cking Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day. This is—when I need you, you’re available."
4. "She deserves every dollar of her $75,000 that we agreed to. But she does not deserve a penny more."
3. "I’m going to give all the money that she wants to my employees that work hard for me now that deserve it. I’m not going to give it to her so she can go to Intermix and buy herself a new tube top."
2. "I’m quite wonderful to everybody that works for me, and I am completely aghast to what a disgusting human being that [she has] become to sue me like this."
1. "You are not my f-cking friend."