The mecca for live EDM, aka Ultra Music Festival, kicks off this weekend in Miami, and fans can get a taste of what to expect with the official festival compilation, ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013.
The comp includes some of the biggest crossover dance tracks from the last year, including Swedish House Mafia's "Don't You Worry Child," Calvin Harris and Florence Welch's collaboration "Sweet Nothing" and David Guetta and Sia's "She Wolf." There's also Ultra "anthems" created for the festival by Avicii, Tiesto, Afrojack and Benny Benassi.
Benassi's anthem, "Tell Me Twice," is the comp's only previously-unreleased jam, and features two guests, Italian DJ Davide Rivaz and singer-songwriter Heather Bright.
Check out the track list below—which includes some of Fuse's must-see festival picks—and get PUMPED for Ultra!
- Davide Rivaz & Benny Benassi feat. Heather Bright - "Tell Me Twice (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)"
- Kaskade & Swanky Tunes feat. Lights - "No One Knows Who We Are (Rune RK Remix)"
- Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas feat. My Name Is Kay - "Singularity"
- David Guetta feat. Sia - "She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)"
- Wolfgang Gartner - "Anaconda"
- Chris Lake & Michael Woods – "Black Thong (Original Mix)"
- Afrojack - "Air Guitar (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)"
- Congorock & Stereo Massive feat. Sean Paul - "Bless di Nation (Firebeatz Remix)"
- Tiësto, Quintino, & Alvaro – "United (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)"
- Above & Beyond - "Walter White"
- deadmau5 – "Superliminal"
- Avicii – UMF (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)
- Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - "Sweet Nothing"
- Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin - "Don't You Worry Child"
- The Bloody Beetroots feat. Greta Svabo Bech - "Chronicles of a Fallen Love"