UPDATE (11/19): Paramore have shared the official tracklisting for the upcoming reissue of their self-titled album! Looks like it features two new tracks, "Escape Route" and "Native Tongue," a self-titled demo called "Tell Me It’s Okay," and eight live tracks recorded at the gorgeous Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado. The single, they revealed, will be a version of "Hate To See Your Heart Break" featuring The Civil Wars' Joy Williams. Get stoked and check out the tracks below!
1. Fast In My Car
3. Grow Up
5. interlude: Moving On
6. Ain’t It Fun
7. Part II
8. Last Hope
9. Still Into You
11. interlude: Holiday
13. Hate To See Your Heart Break
14. (One Of Those) Crazy Girls
15. interlude: I’m Not Angry Anymore
16. Be Alone
18. Hate To See Your Heart Break feat. Joy Williams
19. Escape Route (Bonus Track)
20. Native Tongue (Bonus Track)
21. Tell Me It’s Okay (Self-Titled Demo)
22. Still Into You (Live at Red Rocks)
23. Decode (Live at Red Rocks)
24. The Only Exception (Live at Red Rocks)
25. Brick By Boring Brick (Live at Red Rocks)
26. Let the Flames Begin (Live at Red Rocks)
27. Part II (Live at Red Rocks)
28. Proof (Live at Red Rocks)
29. Ain't It Fun (Live at Red Rocks)
Original Story: Paramore have had a killer year, leaving massive amounts of touring, a huge boat party and a bunch of broken records scattered in their wake. Now, the pop-punk dreamboats are adding another item to their List of Awesomeness Achieved in 2014: They're releasing a deluxe edition of Paramore on November 24!
The self-titled record marked the beginning of a new epoch for the band upon its release in April of 2013, as it was their first since the departure of founding members and brothers Josh and Zac Farro.
Major personal milestone aside, Paramore includes some of their hugest hits to date, with "Ain't It Fun," "Now" and "Still Into You" rounding out its track list. The band took to their website to announce the deluxe edition, but they didn't provide further details beyond the drop date:
The Paramore: Self-Titled Deluxe will be available November 24th on Fueled By Ramen. Stay tuned to .net for details.