It's almost here! It feels like we've been waiting forever for the premiere American girl group Fifth Harmony to release their debut full-length, Reflection. They've toured with teen dreams Demi Lovato and Austin Mahone, playing tracks from the upcoming record and leaving us wanting more. Never fear, Harmonizers: The album officially drops on February 3 and is currently streaming on iTunes. We gave it a spin and realized 5H is bigger than ever, and they're reminding young ladies everywhere just how wonderful they are.
Thematically, Reflection is all about girl power: Trusting your fellow ladies, learning to love yourself and what you want in life, becoming a confident young woman. For Fifth Harmony, empowerment is more than just sticking with your friends—it's about knowing your worth and stopping at nothing to reach your goals. Check out our ranking of the best fiercely feminist lyrics on Reflection below.
10. "You ain't no good for me / Not ballin in that dough / But I'm paying for your things / Something's gotta change boy" –"Sugar Mama"
9. "I'm lookin for that ever-everlasting love / Forever-ever kind of touch" –"Everlasting Love"
8. "I won't believe a thing you say this time / All them other girls told me how you play ya game / Yeah we know all about you" –"We Know"
7. "So free so young / So you can't blame me / Yup, let's get this clear / All the boys over there / Keep looking over here / But we don't care" –"This Is How We Roll"
6. "That's what we be like, yeah / Lovin this life cuz we really don't care / If you thirsty you can't sit with us" –"Them Girls Be Like"
5. "First off you should really be ashamed / You won't entice me with that big ol’ chain / Can't have my number, put that phone away / Maybe you should just stay in your lane" –"We Know"
4. "You can dance like Beyoncé / You can shake like Shakira / ‘cause you’re brave, yeah, you’re fearless / And you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful / So whine like Rihanna / go and pose like Madonna / Cuz you’re brave, yeah you’re honest / And you’re beautiful, you’re beautiful" –"Brave Honest Beautiful"
3. "You say that you a baller / And I see you trying to holla / But that ain't how I was brought up / Working for the money / Cuz that what my momma taught me / So yo ass betta show some re-spect" –"BO$$"
2. "C-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t / That’s me I’m confident / Don't want yo compliments / Use common sense, I'm on my Michelle Obama shhhhhhhhh / Shut yo mouth / Boy I think you know who run this house / I ain't thirstin for no bae" –"BO$$"
1. "Think I'm in love cause you so sexy / Boy I ain't talkin 'bout you / I'm talkin to my own reflection" –"Reflection"