1. Who/what inspired you to become a dancer?
The ladies. The "Rappers Delight" video also inspired me. That was the first time I ever saw b-boying. I had to try it right after I watched the video!
2. What's your absolute favorite song to sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. I think if I did, the water would stop working.
3. If you could duet/perform with one person in the world, whom would it be?
If I could perform with one person, it would have to be with Chris Pratt a.k.a. Star Lord. We would recreate a scene from Guardians of the Galaxy.
4. What's an embarrassing thing that happened to you on stage?
I almost threw up on stage from dancing too hard. I also punched my glasses off during a taping of Dancin' On Air...
5. Last song you listened to?
"Iceberg" by Kid Arkade.
6. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
The best advice I've been given is, "Don't mess up!" Haha.
7. If Netflix were to recommend a "theme" of suggested titles to you, what theme would that be?
8. What has been your proudest career moment so far?
I won a national contest—The American Mall Model Search—in a country I wasn't even born in!
9. Favorite Philly dish?
My favorite Philly dish would have to be the cheesesteak (I know, very original). However, you have to add some pepperoni to pep it up a bit!
10. Favorite reality show?
I would have to go with Total Divas. I'm a huge fan of pro-wrestling. It's cool to see the everyday life of my favorite wrestler, Daniel Bryan.
Be sure to tune in to Saturday Morning Fever Wednesdays at 11/10c, and check out Fuse's exclusive character spotlight on Rogelio below: