The greatest pop conspiracy of all time is taking place... right now. So, you might know that the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction, is currently on hiatus. Since the break, defacto bad boy of the group, Louis Tomlinson, has had a son—little Freddie Tommo entered the world in late January of this year.
There's a popular Internet conspiracy theory going around that baby Tomlinson doesn't actually exist. BuzzFeed did some extensive reporting on the weirdest thing to happen to Teen Tumblr in quiet some time, but we're here to give you the bullet points. They are:
- In May of 2015, the Twitter account @BrianaFacts started the idea that Brianna Jungwirth, Tomlinson's baby mama, was not actually pregnant.
- On January 2016, when Tomlinson announced his baby's birth, fans immediately assumed it wasn't actually him who penned the tweet.
- Brianna's Instagram post about the baby said she had him on January 21, when Louis' tweet cites January 22 as the actual birthday.
- Bri's image's authenticity has been called into question, too. Fans seem to think they were stolen from a lifestyle blogger and/or YouTube personality.
- After Briana had the baby, she walked out of the hospital when most women leave in a wheelchair.
- When Louis posted his first picture with Freddie, many immediately thought it was photoshopped.
There's so, so, so much more. So...what do you think? Is the littlest Tomlinson real?