If you're weren't one of the few fans that Taylor Swift invited into her home for the 1989 listening sessions in 2014, chances are you don't know what Queen Swiftie's house looks like. Thanks to Vogue, though, we're now getting a tour of her Los Angeles house.
The magazine put Swift on the cover of their latest issue with a brand-new look, but before all that went down, the pop star took them into her home, answering 73 questions as she subtly showed them around.
Taylor will be co-chairing the 2016 Met Gala with Vogue editor Anna Wintour, and in the video, she jokingly hints at her outfit for the shindig: robot costume with a sword.
Some other answers we loved?
- Taylor's favorite cocktail is a vodka and Diet Coke (shout out to Diet Coke)
- The first song she learned to play on the guitar is "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None the Richer
- The last thing she baked was a gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate cake
- She wishes she would've written the Friends theme song for the royalties
- If she weren't a singer, she'd be in advertising
- Her advice to up-and-coming singers is to get a good lawyer
- She wanted to be a stockbroker when she was 5, even though she didn't know what that was