TMZ reports that Nick Jonas was asked to perform a free concert following the Republication National Convention.
According to TMZ’s sources, the 23-year-old singer was offered about $2 million dollars by a private donor to perform on July 24 to thank the citizens of Cleveland for having the RNC held in their city. The concert was planned to be an “All Lives Matter” event, TMZ was told.
Justin Bieber was also requested to perform at a RNC-related event, and he similarly said no. He was reportedly offered a whopping $5 million for the performance.
Nick Jonas is currently on his must-see summer tour with Demi Lovato called the Future Now Tour. The two will be on tour until September 17; find photos of their kick-off show here.
Revisit an episode of the Fuse podcast Pop Chat in which the host talks about Jonas’s latest album Last Year Was Complicated: