NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW: The Hustle to NYC Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is comprised of one (1) sweepstakes having entry periods at the following dates and times (each an “Entry Period” and collectively the “Promotion Period”):
a. Day 1 Sweepstakes: Beginning at 2:00 PM CT on March 13, 2013 and ending at 8:00:00 PM CT on March 13, 2013;
b. Day 2 Sweepstakes: Beginning at 2:00 PM CT on March 14, 2013 and ending at 8:00:00 PM CT on March 14, 2013;
c. Day 3 Sweepstakes: Beginning at 2:00 PM CT on March 15, 2013 and ending at 8:00:00 PM CT on March 15, 2013; and
d. Day 4 Sweepstakes: Beginning at 2:00 PM CT on March 16, 2013 and ending at 8:00:00 PM CT on March 16, 2013.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to U.S. residents who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of Promotion entry and reside within fifty (50) miles of 1101 East 5th Street, Austin, TX 78702 (the “Venue”). Employees, officers and directors of Fuse Networks LLC (the “Sponsor”), Madison Square Garden, L.P., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (each a “Promotion Party” and collectively the “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During any Entry Period, entrant may enter the Promotion by visiting the Venue and submitting an electronic sweepstakes entry with the assistance of a Fuse street team member or a Fuse brand ambassador.
Limit of one (1) entry per person for the entire Promotion. Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in entrant’s disqualification by Sponsor from the Sweepstakes, including all associated entries being voided. Entries generated by mechanical, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process shall be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged by Sponsor or returned to entrant. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE, ODDS AND DRAWING: One (1) potential winner (the “Winner”) will be selected in a randomized drawing conducted approximately one (1) week after the conclusion of the Promotion Period from all eligible entries received during the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. One (1) prize will be available to be awarded, consisting of the following:
A three (3) day/two (2) night trip for Winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”) to New York City, which will include the following: (a) roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) (Winner and Guest) to New York City from a major commercial airport nearest Winner’s residence; (b) two (2) nights hotel accommodations for Winner and his/her Guest at a hotel selected by Fuse (standard, double occupancy); (c) car service transportation to and from the hotel and a New York City area airport selected by Fuse; (d) behind-the-scenes access to the taping of a Fuse show; (e) one (1) meal at landmark Brooklyn eatery; (f) $100 worth of merchandise at a Brooklyn street wear store; (g) one (1) "Brooklyn's Finest" hoodie; and (h) a 1-year subscription to The Fader (collectively, the “Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is Four Thousand Dollars ($4,000.00).
Actual value of the Prize may vary depending on departure airport and dates of travel. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent(s), on carrier(s) of Sponsor’s choice, in seat locations determined by Sponsor. All tickets are subject to terms and conditions of their issuer(s). Winner and Guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel. Tickets, passes and gift certificates are subject to terms and conditions set forth thereon. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses not specifically set forth herein, including, but not limited to, transportation to and from the major commercial airport nearest Winner’s residence, spending money, meals, gratuities, tips, taxes and incidentals. If Winner cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time permitting, an alternate Winner will be chosen.
5. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Winner will be notified using the information provided at time of Promotion entry. If a potential Winner does not respond to notification from Sponsor, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries received, time permitting. The potential Winner and his/her Guest may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release prior to receipt of prize. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or the potential Winner is not in compliance with these rules, the applicable prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate Winner will be selected. If the potential Winner is at least twenty-one (21) years of age but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the applicable prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on such Winner set forth herein.
6. PRIZE LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS: Entrants that are discovered during prize verification to have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Promotion entries generated by automated means and Promotion entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All Promotion entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Prize will only be awarded by Sponsor upon the potential Winner’s verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and final approval by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If any portion of the Prize is cancelled, postponed or not available for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof, the remainder of the Prize will be awarded, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the Winner. The Prize (or portion therof) cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the Prize and shall not be responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS OF ENTRIES: The Winner, by entry into the Promotion, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in any manner and with any materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. All entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be binding and final.
8. RELEASE: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, Promotion messages, tweets or emails; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of any prize or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any Sponsor website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or any Sponsor website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, MSG Holdings, L.P., Van Wagner Experiential, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor, and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize.
9. DISCLAIMER: The Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 4.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
11. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on the Prize and any other costs and expenses associated with any prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. A 1099 tax form may be issued to the Promotion Winner.
12. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of Promotion winners, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 1, 2013 to: “Hustle to NYC Flyaway Sweepstakes” c/o Fuse Networks LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10001, for receipt no later than May 1, 2013. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
SPONSOR: Fuse Networks LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.