NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: Beginning at 6:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 16, 2012 through 11:59:59 PM ET on April 27, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), entrant may enter the Promotion using the following method(s):
(a) Visit www.twitter.com and log on to your account [If entrant does not have a Twitter account, entrant may visit www.twitter.com to create one. A Twitter account is free. Twitter’s Terms of Service (http://twitter.com/tos) and all other terms and conditions apply. Entrant must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account to obtain additional entries in the Sweepstakes. Updates sent to and/or from twitter.com using a wireless phone or other mobile device may incur additional charges. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans.];
(b) After logging on to your account, if you are not already a follower of Fuse’s Twitter page, you must visit http://twitter.com/fusetv and become a follower of Fuse’s Twitter page by clicking on the “FOLLOW” button [Note: There is no charge to become a follower of Fuse, and becoming a follower of Fuse is solely for the purpose of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment and may be discontinued following the process]; and
(c) Using Twitter’s mention function, you must post a tweet to your account that includes the following:
(i) Fuse’s Twitter handle “@fusetv;”
(ii) The hashtag “#killercollabos” and
(iii) Your opinion of the ideal collaboration between any musical artists (the “Entry”).
Entry is void if your opinion of the ideal collaboration between any musical artists is not included. Limit of one (1) entry per person for the Promotion. Each entrant may post unlimited tweets to his/her account that include Fuse’s Twitter handle “@fusetv;” however, each entrant will only receive credit for one Entry during the Promotion. Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in entrant’s disqualification by Sponsors from the Sweepstakes, including all associated entries being voided. Entries generated by mechanical, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process shall be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged by Sponsor or returned to entrant. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
3. PRIZES, ODDS AND DRAWING: Three (3) potential winners (each a “Winner”) will be selected in a randomized drawing conducted approximately seventy-two (72) hours after the conclusion of the Promotion from all eligible entries received during the Promotion. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Each of the following shall be deemed a “Prize:”
(a) One (1) Prize from the April 25, 2012 episode of Top 100 Killer Collabos will be available to be awarded, consisting of memorabilia autographed by show host Ashanti.
Total ARV of the April 25, 2012 episode Prize: $100.00
(b) One (1) Prize from the April 26, 2012 episode of Top 100 Killer Collabos will be available to be awarded, consisting of memorabilia autographed by show host Gabe Saporta.
Total ARV of the April 26, 2012 episode Prize: $100.00
(c) One (1) Prize from the April 27, 2012 episode of Top 100 Killer Collabos will be available to be awarded, consisting of memorabilia autographed by show host Keri Hilson.
Total ARV of the April 27, 2012 episode Prize: $100.00
Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. If a Winner cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the applicable Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time permitting, an alternate Winner will be chosen.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each Winner will be notified using the direct message feature on Twitter to contact his/her Twitter account from which the Entry was made. If a potential Winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours from such Twitter notification from Sponsor, Sponsor will make one (1) additional attempt to contact the potential Winner via the entrant’s Twitter account. If a potential Winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours from such second notification from Sponsor, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries received. Each potential Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within two (2) days of date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential Winner is not in compliance with these rules, the applicable prize will be forfeited and, solely at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate Winner will be selected. If a potential Winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the applicable prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on such Winner set forth herein.
5. PRIZE LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS: Entrants that are discovered during prize verification to have entered, attempted to enter, or used multiple accounts to enter more than the stated limit will be disqualified at the discretion of the administrator, or will be void. Promotion entries generated by automated means and Promotion entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All Promotion entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Prizes will only be awarded by Sponsor upon each potential winners’ verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and final approval by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If any portion of any Prize is cancelled, postponed or not available for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof, the remainder of the applicable Prize will be awarded, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the applicable Winner. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the Prizes and shall not be responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS OF ENTRIES: Each Winner, by entry into the Promotion, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph (including Twitter profile pictures, if applicable), voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in any manner and with any materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. All entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges shall be binding and final.
7. RELEASE: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, Promotion messages, tweets or emails; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of any prize or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any Sponsor website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or any Sponsor website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential Winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, Wendy's International, Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and Wendy's International, Inc. from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or Wendy's International, Inc., and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor and Wendy's International, Inc. have neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize.
8. DISCLAIMER: The Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category. In no event will more prizes be awarded than that listed in Section 3.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of New York. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
10. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on Prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with any prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Winner. A 1099 tax form may be issued to each Promotion winner.
11. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of Promotion winners, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by May 15, 2012 to: “Fuse Top 100 Killer Collabos Sweepstakes” c/o Fuse Networks LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, 17th Floor, New York, New York 10001, for receipt no later than May 31, 2012. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
SPONSOR: Fuse Networks LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER OR WENDY’S INTERNATIONAL, INC. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO TWITTER OR WENDY’S INTERNATIONAL, INC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PLEASE DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO TWITTER OR WENDY’S INTERNATIONAL, INC.