Watch: No Doubt Party Down in NYC for "Push and Shove" Video
No Doubt chose their Push and Shove album release date (today!) to also drop their latest video for the song of the same name. And just in case you weren't already convinced, it's yet another example that all four members—Gwen Stefani, Tony Kanal, Adrian Young and Tom Dumont—are sippin' on some youth serum that no one else has access to. It's so unfair.
"Push and Shove" sees the foursome taking their party to the streets and the bar, just like they used to. It's fun and energetic, and you kind of can't believe these guys have been around since 1986. We think the song says it best: "Just when you think it's over / We be on another level like we doing yoga." Wait... is that the youth serum?
To celebrate No Doubt's Push and Shove, Fuse is handing our airwaves over to the band for a No Doubt Takeover. Tune in all day today for videos, interviews... and nothing but No Doubt .
More No Doubt:
- Watch: No Doubt Reflect on Early Years in Anaheim
- Watch: No Doubt Talk New Album 'Push and Shove'
- Rock Steady: Two Decades of No Doubt in Photos
- On Spotify: It's a No Doubt Takeover!
- Gwen Stefani & Pink Sing No Doubt's "Just a Girl" at iHeartRadio Fest
- No Doubt Discuss Their Favorite Cover Bands and Lengthy Recording Process
- LISTEN: No Doubt's Diplo-Produced Dancehall Jam, "Push and Shove"
- Watch No Doubt Record New Major Lazer Collabo